The PDCA Approach to Curriculum Design and Development was organised by Vietnam National University-Ho Chi Minh City for Hanoi School of Public Health.
The 2-day workshop was designed and facilitated by Mr. Johnson Ong Chee Bin, AUN-QA Expert on 21 & 22 November 2014 at the Hanoi School of Public Health in Hanoi, Vietnam. The workshop was attended by more than 50 academic and non-academic staff members of the university.
At the end of the workshop, participants learn to:
- Apply the PDCA approach to curriculum design and development
- Identify the stakeholders’ needs for curriculum development
- Apply constructive alignment of learning outcomes, teaching and learning strategies and student assessment
- Apply Bloom’s taxonomy in learning outcomes
- Apply appropriate teaching and learning strategies for effective learning
- Design student assessment and rubrics